Administrative Office Technology
Student Learning Outcomes
- Employ good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficient computer application skills.
- Demonstrate awareness of technology’s impact on global business practice.
- Demonstrate substantive disciplinary knowledge and skills.
- Transcribe and develop error-free business correspondence.
- Generate and analyze computerized financial statements.
- Develop error-free business documents.
- Develop business-related spreadsheets.
- Plan and develop web pages.
- Display good work habits, time management and self discipline.
- Practice effective records management techniques.
Comments on this website, email email@example.com
York Technical College, 452 South Anderson Road, Rock Hill, South Carolina
29730 | (803) 327-8000 | (800) 922-TECH