On-Campus Recruiting Information for Employers
- To host an on-campus recruiting event, complete the
Event Request Form
and submit to Career Resources.
The date and time of the event will be cleared through the appropriate channels
by the Career Resources office to ensure that other campus activities will not conflict with the event.
- We recommend that the event be scheduled between the hours of 10:00 a.m. &
1:00 p.m. and keep in mind that there are no Friday classes.
- There is no fee for an on-campus recruiting event and the event includes the following:
- rental of space in our Student Center Atrium
- 6 foot table
- unlimited number of chairs
- company sign for table, if needed
- name tags, if needed
- tablecloth, if needed
- Items allowed during the event include display or sign, as well as any literature,
brochures, business cards, employment applications, electronic equipment, or promotional items.
- Notices will be put up informing students of the event; and a pre-registration
student sign-up sheet is available if company chooses.
Company must follow-up with any candidate directly; interviews can be set up at
company office, or the use of our facility is available for a nominal charge.
A Confirmation Notice confirming the details of the event will be sent to the company
representative and upon arrival, a Campus Guidelines Agreement will need to be signed.
THIS PAGE IS MAINTAINED BY CAREER RESOURCES
While every effort is made to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information supplied on this web server,
York Technical College is not responsible for any errors or omissions, external links, or individual opinions.
LAST UPDATED: 01/30/15
York Technical College, Rock Hill, SC 29730 | (803) 327-8000