Gift Giving Information
Gifts to the Foundation may be made in any one of several ways and can usually be arranged to
achieve maximum tax benefits for the donor while, at the same time, providing generous support to education.
Contributions may be made by gifts of cash, real or personal property, securities by provision of a will, by gifts of insurance policies or, by the establishment of trusts. Gifts may be awarded for specific purposes or given without restriction.
Foundation activities and supportGifts to the Foundation have been used in the following ways:
- Financial aid for students
- Recognition of outstanding scholarship or leadership
- Recognition of outstanding teaching
- Development of special facilities
- Awards for special achievement
- Support of the College library
- Procurement of special equipment
- Planning for special College activities and programs
- Development of State-wide interest in support of the College