NURSING ADMISSION BY TRANSFER
Transfer credit may be granted for courses taken in another Associate or Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Program to a student meeting the following criteria:
- The student must meet present admission criteria to the Nursing Program.
- The student must submit a letter from the previous school attended stating that he/she left in good standing and is eligible for readmission.
- The student must provide the nursing department manager with a detailed course syllabus showing course and unit objectives. Courses for which transfer credit is given must meet the objectives of the comparable York Technical College/University of South Carolina Lancaster courses.
- The student must demonstrate competencies in the course to be transferred either by exam, by previous grade and documentation or both.
- The Nursing Evaluation Committee will review requests for transfer credit and will make a recommendation for official action to the Registrar/Admissions Officer.
- The York Technical College/University of South Carolina Lancaster Cooperative
- Nursing Program is considered by the State Board of Nursing for South Carolina to be one nursing program administered jointly by York Technical College and the University of South Carolina Lancaster. Only those students in good standing are eligible for readmission will be considered for transfer.
Admission by transfer is on a space available basis.
For more information contact:
The Admissions Department at (803) 327-8008
THIS PAGE IS MAINTAINED BY THE NURSING DEPARTMENT
Send E Mail to: email@example.com
While every effort is made to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information supplied on this web server, York Technical College is not responsible for any errors or omissions, external links, or individual opinions.
Comments on this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org