Other Services

Changes to Program of Study

Counseling Services assists currently enrolled students who wish to change their academic program of study at York Technical College. Counselors can discuss program options and change a student’s program as needed. No appointment is needed for those who wish to discuss their program change options with a Counselor.

Students may also choose to initiate a change to their academic program of study by completing the Change to Academic Program of Study Form. Students may submit this completed, signed form according to the instructions contained within the form, and will receive contact from a Counselor within 48 business hours to assist with the requested change.

Official Withdrawal from College

Currently enrolled students who must withdraw from ALL of their classes for a term should visit the Counseling Services office. Counselors are available to complete necessary paperwork to withdraw a student from his/her classes, and to discuss alternatives to the decision to withdraw. No appointment is needed.


Send E Mail to: kmcguire@yorktech.edu

While every effort is made to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information supplied on this web server, York Technical College is not responsible for any errors or omissions, external links, or individual opinions.


York Technical College, Rock Hill, SC 29730 | (803) 327-8000