Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate teamwork.
- Employ good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficient computer application skills.
- Demonstrate awareness of technology's impact on global business practice.
- Students will demonstrate substantive disciplinary knowledge and skills.
- Develop programs using multiple current high level languages.
- Employ application software to solve problems.
- Demonstrate networking knowledge and skills.
- Develop a computer system to solve a business problem.
Comments on this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Technical College, 452 South Anderson Road, Rock Hill, South Carolina
29730 | (803) 327-8000 | (800) 922-TECH